Initially, non-surgical treatments are recommended to relieve pain, reduce swelling and promote healing.
However, surgery may be recommended in patients who fail to benefit from non-surgical modalities of treatment. Surgery may involve joint reconstruction or joint replacement. Orthopedic disorders that may require surgical treatment includedegenerative joint disease, cartilage and labral injury, joint mal-alignment and ligament or tendon tear.
source url At Orthopedic Northwest, we have highly skilled and experienced joint reconstruction specialists who treat disorders involving all the major joints of the body such as hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, and hand; assuring successful outcomes consistently. Moreover, the utilization of the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques provides additional benefits of less bleeding, less post-operative pain, reduced scarring and a quicker recovery.
Text Size: A A A. Contrast: C C. New Patient Appointment or An injured or diseased knee can make everyday activities painful or unbearable.
- ACL Reconstruction Amarillo, TX | Partial Knee Replacement Surgery Amarillo, TX.
- Ansaldo SVA Fighters at War;
- ACL Reconstruction Patellar Tendon!
- Cartilage Restoration and Repair.
- Stages of Thought: The Co-Evolution of Religious Thought and Science.
- Handbook of Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy, Second Edition.
These include:. X-rays help doctors view the joint and see if there is any deterioration in the bone.
The space between those two metal surfaces is filled with a plastic spacer. Why UT Southwestern. Our secure online portal for patients makes it easy to communicate with your doctor, access test results, and more. New Patient Appointment or or
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and knee osteoarthritis.
- Server Component Patterns: Component Infrastructures Illustrated with EJB (Wiley Software Patterns Series);
- Patient Info;
- Latent Semantic Mapping: Principles And Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Speech and Audio Processing).
- Sports Medicine Injuries and Specialty Care of the Elite Level Athlete!